BEDROCK – HOW TO CONNECT (Mobile & Windows 10 Edition)
Play → Servers → Add Server
BEDROCK – HOW TO CONNECT (Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, & PlayStation 4 Edition) You must first modify DNS settings and connect using Bedrock Connect.
1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn’t appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as
18.104.22.168and the Secondary DNS as
3. Join a featured server, you will then be prompted to enter a Server Address (
Nintendo Switch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zalT_oR1nPM
1. Select Settings from the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch console.
2. Select Internet, and then Internet Settings. Your Nintendo Switch will automatically search for nearby Wi-Fi signals.
3. Select your network from the list of networks located under Registered Networks.
4. Select Change Settings, then scroll down and select DNS Settings.
5. Select Manual.
6. Select Primary DNS, and then hold down the B Button to delete the DNS (it defaults to zeros).
22.214.171.124as the primary DNS, and then select OK.
8. Select Secondary DNS, and then hold down the B Button to delete the existing DNS.
126.96.36.199as the secondary DNS, and then select OK.
10. Join a featured server, you will then be prompted to enter a Server Address (